Digital Video Editing (Final Cut Pro)
- Participants will be introduced to editing techniques which will focus on rough cut, fine cut and audio editing
- These editing skills will take place using editing software called Final Cut Pro (FCP)
- Participants will be exposed to in interface of FCP as well as the technicality of editing using FCP
- Various editing theory such as parallel editing, continuity editing, fast cut, montage and live type will implement in this level
- Participants will be able to utilize the FCP software and to produce a full length digital video
- Participants will be able to perform non-linear editing
- Participants will be able to understand FCP timeline and visual effect
- Participants will also be able to do sound and music editing or layering
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
A lot of fun, a lot of places to go, a lot of things to see. Really futuristic. It’s a very nice ambience!
About the Industry
Broadcasting (Radio & TV) plays a very important role in mass media. It consists of radio and television stations and networks that broadcast original content or acquire the rights to broadcast already produced television and radio programmes. Whether it is economy, politics, science, health, sports, entertainment and etc., the broadcasting industry is a powerful medium to communicate with the masses.
With the shouts of Merdeka resounding throughout towns and villages in 1957 - the year of Independence,…