- This course equips participants with an appreciation of the various functions in operating a retail outlet. Areas covered include retail management, visual displays and merchandise buying
- Targeted at retailers who wish to enhance their skills and those who have just joined the retail industry
- Students of this certificate programme will have a better understanding of the entire retail process on the shop floor
- Students will be able to contribute more effectively and efficiently
- Students are groomed for retail positions on the shop floor
- Students will be able to upgrade themselves to supervisory levels after gaining experience
Intermediate and advance levels are available upon request.
International Business Executive
“I do believe that all great professionals should not just lock the knowledge inside themselves, but share with others, transmit it, make others better people. We can grow only by raising others.”
About the Industry
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives using available resources efficiently and effectively. Management comprises planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization (a group of one or more people or entities) or effort for the purpose of accomplishing a goal. Resourcing encompasses the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources and natural resources.
While Hewlett-Packard may be known for product innovation, the company's corporate development is…