Application Procedure for Limkokwing Sierra Leone
Applicants are required to provide:
- Certified copies of academic results relevant to entry requirements
- Portfolio consisting of three (3) pieces of original artwork, if applicable
Applicants are also required to submit:
- For local students, certified copy of Identity Card
- For international students, three (3) copies of current passport including all blank pages
- Three (3) passport size photographs with the applicant’s name written on the back
There is no application fee for both International and Local Students.
Submit the completed application form relevant documents and registration fee.
51 Regent Road, Hill Station
Freetown, Sierra Leone
The University will process your application as soon as possible. An offer letter will be sent once you have fulfilled all requirements and have been accepted into the University. Note that processing time may take longer during busy periods. A copy of the Sponsorship Letter, if applicable, will be required after admission.